Happy New Year! First of all, I wanted to thank you guys for tuning into my blog. If this is the first post you’re seeing from me, I’m so happy to have you and I post Monday, Wednesday & Friday so hopefully I’ll see you again soon.
I wanted to talk about my goals for this year, so let’s get straight into it.
- The first thing on my list is to save up for a staple and timeless wardrobe piece. So far I have decided on an all-black pair of Gucci loafers with gold hardware.
- The next goal I’d like to reach is 200 followers on my blog! Tell your family and friends, I know we can get there.
- I would like to face more fears and stop thinking “what if”. Life is so short and unpredictable and I don’t want to waste time overthinking about something that doesn’t take much thought.
- I’d like to get my first tattoo and get my second ear piercing.
- I want to travel to more places I’ve never been to. I’m planning on going to London and on a cruise.
- I want to be willing to meet more people. I am such a shy person and I’d like to come out of my shell a little more.
- I want to finally go away to school. I was supposed to attend London College of Fashion but due to circumstances out of my control, I had to defer till this year. Hopefully everything works out this time!
- I’d like to style more people and get my work further out into the world.
- I want to do a yoga class, boxing class, and cycling class.
- I want to get my teeth whitened.
- I want to do something different with my hair. (Dye it / extensions)
- I want to read more books.
- I want to wake up earlier and go for breakfast/brunch.
- I want to change my lifestyle .
- Lastly, I want to renovate my room.
Those are my goals for 2018, what are yours?