Here are the things I’ve learned to do and not to do from having dry skin! Hope this helps! XO- Ally
- Wash your face with cold or lukewarm water, NEVER hot water. It dries out the skin!
- Use a fragrance free face wash
- Moisturize every day and night to keep the skin from looking dull!
- You can NEVER have too much lip balm
- Use fragrance-free laundry detergent
This outfit was inspired by dull florals, kitten heels, and high waisted shorts of the past. Enjoy!
Hey guys! I’ve been getting into fast fashion more and more recently and have been educating myself by watching documentaries and reading articles & news. Here is my most recently watched documentary, The True Cost. It’s on Netflix and available for download so I hope you take the time to watch it! I want to do more fast fashion related posts and put a spotlight on sweatshop-free brands so if you like this post, don’t forget to like or comment.
Check out the movie here
XO – Ally
Here is a list I put together of 10 things to be happy about. I’m thinking about making this a monthly post, because we all have those bad days and just need some inspiration.
- Freedom of speech
- Life (because someone unfortunately lost their’s today)
- Having parents
- Clean water
- Good music
- Delicious food
- The sound of the wind
- Some sort of technology that allows you to read this post 🙂
- Having a job/going to college