I’ve been seeing my blog grow and I want to thank each and every one of you for helping my dreams come true! Since there are so many of you here, I’ve decided that it only makes sense for you to get to know me. So here are 15 facts about me.
- I am from the Cayman Islands
- The beach is my happy place; being in the sea makes me the happiest
- I aspire to be a fashion buyer and stylist
- Betsey Johnson inspired me to do fashion
- My favorite kind of chocolate is Cadbury
- I love reading poetry and writing it
- Italian food is my favorite type of food
- I only watch Youtube and Netflix! Not TV
- My second dream job, after fashion, is to be a DJ
- I have an elephant shaped birthmark (on my thigh)
- My favorite animals are giraffes
- When I have trouble falling asleep, I listen to ocean sounds on Youtube
- When I was younger I shaved my eyebrows off with a leg razor LOL
- The iPhone 6s Plus is my dream phone at the moment (i have an iPhone 6)
- I have done gymnastics, swimming, volleyball, and dance
I’ve recently developed an obsession with bloggers on Instagram. Here are some of the bloggers you HAVE to follow, according to me.
Dresses have been my latest obsession and there are so many cute patterns and colors this season. Here are some cute dresses I’ve come across that you definately need in your wardrobe.
A Wrap Dress
French Quarter Wrap Dress
– Free People
A Tie-Front Dress
Check Tie Front Dress
– Forever 21
A Maxi Dress
Woven Tie Front Maxi Beach Dress
A Fitted Dress
Colette Stretch Linen Dress
Jeans: American Eagle
When I wake up in the morning, the first thing that I do is wash my face with the Clinique foaming face wash for dry to very dry skin.
Then I use 2-3 sprays of the Mario Badescu rosewater spray so brighten my face up a little bit,
and then add some moisture to my face with the Celestial moisturizer from Lush Cosmetics.
And that’s it! Thank you guys so much for reading and I’ll see you in my next post! My night time skincare routine will be up soon!
Here are the designer items of my dreams (for March).
Oversized silk top by Gucci
Distressed denim shorts by R13 Denim
Leather espadrille by YSL
Floral wrap dress by Goen J
Yellow maxi by Giambattista Valli
Floral wrap dress by Zimmermann
(All pieces were found on Net-a-porter)
One of my looks worn in Miami.
Jacket: Tommy Hilfiger , Shorts: Zara , Top: Forever 21, Glasses: Rayban