- 20 Yoga ball crunches (regular crunches on a yoga ball)
- (My version of) The Windmill (hold your arms out and put a long stick, broom, pole etc. on your shoulders. Curl your arms around the stick and turn torso left and right)
- 15 Leg raises
- 15 Obliques (Turn on your side and make a crunch motion; side crunches)
- 1 minute plank
- 15 Side to side plank (lay in a plank and move hits side to side)
- 15 Scissor kicks
- 20 Bicycle
- 20 Mountain Climbers
- 20 Bridges (Push lower body off the ground)
- 15 Spider-Man (go into plank position and move legs to the side; kind of like the Fire Hydrant)
- 20 Russian Twists
- 10 Push ups (the female ones of course)
- 15 Windmill Plank (lift left and right arms up)
Photos from my latest beach adventure
Swimsuit: American Eagle
Happy New Year! First of all, I wanted to thank you guys for tuning into my blog. If this is the first post you’re seeing from me, I’m so happy to have you and I post Monday, Wednesday & Friday so hopefully I’ll see you again soon.
I wanted to talk about my goals for this year, so let’s get straight into it.
- The first thing on my list is to save up for a staple and timeless wardrobe piece. So far I have decided on an all-black pair of Gucci loafers with gold hardware.
- The next goal I’d like to reach is 200 followers on my blog! Tell your family and friends, I know we can get there.
- I would like to face more fears and stop thinking “what if”. Life is so short and unpredictable and I don’t want to waste time overthinking about something that doesn’t take much thought.
- I’d like to get my first tattoo and get my second ear piercing.
- I want to travel to more places I’ve never been to. I’m planning on going to London and on a cruise.
- I want to be willing to meet more people. I am such a shy person and I’d like to come out of my shell a little more.
- I want to finally go away to school. I was supposed to attend London College of Fashion but due to circumstances out of my control, I had to defer till this year. Hopefully everything works out this time!
- I’d like to style more people and get my work further out into the world.
- I want to do a yoga class, boxing class, and cycling class.
- I want to get my teeth whitened.
- I want to do something different with my hair. (Dye it / extensions)
- I want to read more books.
- I want to wake up earlier and go for breakfast/brunch.
- I want to change my lifestyle .
- Lastly, I want to renovate my room.
Those are my goals for 2018, what are yours?
So I went to New York City for a week and had the time of my life. Here is some of what I saw!
Hey guys! To continue the holiday posts, I’ll be sharing some budget friendly gift ideas for girls AND guys starting from $10. Hope you find this useful!
Applique Card Holder
Jewel Stud Earrings
Forever 21: $5.90
Razor Shave Set
Urban Outfitters: $20
Ombre Shot Glasses
Urban Outfitters: $20
Glitter Cocktail Set
Hershel Laptop Sleeve
Edgy Statement Necklace
Urban Outfitters: $36 (I got one for my dad 2 years ago and he loved it!)
Light-up Bluetooth Speaker
Urban Outfitters: $38
This month’s wishlist only has three things (surprisingly), but their all things that I want to actually possess and not just wish I had them. The only fashion items in my list are by Gucci, and that is the Dionysus bag and the slip-on leather mules. They are such staple pieces in a wardrobe and I feel like they would complement any outfit 10 years from now. The last item is not something I can wear, but something that I can read and relate to and that is Rupi Kaar’s latest poetry book. If you don’t know her, she is the author of Milk & Honey (which is popular on tumblr), my favorite book. There’s something about her words that make me find my own words.
When I purchase these items you all will be the first to know!
My whole life I’ve driven past this beach over and over again and didn’t really think much about it. One day I decided to go explore it with my best friend and took these photos. This is easily one of my new favorite places now, it’s absolutely beautiful. I can’t believe I’ve gone so long without knowing about this place but I’m so glad I do now.