Dresses have been my latest obsession and there are so many cute patterns and colors this season. Here are some cute dresses I’ve come across that you definately need in your wardrobe.
A Wrap Dress
French Quarter Wrap Dress
– Free People
A Tie-Front Dress
Check Tie Front Dress
– Forever 21
A Maxi Dress
Woven Tie Front Maxi Beach Dress
A Fitted Dress
Colette Stretch Linen Dress
Tanisha is styled and photographed by me, wearing Fashion Nova.
This look was heavily inspired by my grunge fashion icons. The mom jean trend has definitely been one of my favorite trends of 2017 and it gives such a vintage Full-House vibe to any outfit which I’ve been OBSESSED with.
I paired a simple striped crop top and simple blue mom jeans with a studded black and silver belt. To accessorize I added a pair of Rayban sunglasses and Nike AF1’s, and a Swarovski initial necklace to top it off.
Hey babes, these are the coats that you absolutely can’t live without.
Leather & Faux Fur Coat
Printed/Textured Structured Coat
Animal Print Coat (because why not?)
Long Faux Fur Coat
Classic Khaki Trench
Here are my favorite looks from the 2017 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in Shanghai, China.
Can we talk about those gorgeous crystal sleeves for a second??
Probably my favorite angel wings from the entire show. They’re such a statement! And I’m living for all of those black feathers.
This bodysuit is so edgy but sexy I’m obsessed.
This look is 100% me. The shoes, the wings, the color combo, the safety pin, the studs, everything. Olivier killed this design.
Looking like a literal GODDESS.
This bra is to die for. Seriously.
The rocker chick vibes from this look are everything. And you can tell she’s felling it.
That jacket!!!!!!!!! That is all.
The wings and the shoes contrast so much but go so well together I love it.
- Shop in the tall section (if the store has one) for clothes that fit you in all the right places
- Order clothes a size up if you are shopping at a store with no tall sizes available
- Go for high-waisted jeans/pants to look more well proportioned
- Try on EVERYTHING
- When ordering online, look at the hight of the model ALWAYS
- Mens clothes (tops/jackets) are more affordable, and fit better (because they’re made for taller people)
- If your pants are a bit short, cuff your pants
- Short block heels add so much to your outfit without making you too much taller
- Tuck a blouse into high waisted trousers to create a curvier silhouette
- Combine prints just because you can and you’ll rock it